Sunday, August 16, 2015

Post Vacation Plan

Vacation is over. We are back home after spending 10 days at the beach in Kiawah Island, South Carolina!  What a wonderful place!  The best part was being together as a family, especially now as my kids are all teens and summers are spent with friends, doing sports or working.  I love our family vacations!  :)





It was an active vacation, we biked everywhere, worked out every morning, laughed as we cized it up overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, ran on the beach, swam in the ocean and took walks AND we ate!!  The food was amazing!!  Southern cuisine at it's finest - shrimp and grits, fried green tomatoes, biscuits, chicken and waffles, pulled pork, oysters . . . I don't think we had a bad meal!



Luckily, it was an active vacation plus we were staying in a house so I was able to still eat healthy part of the time - thank goodness.  I am sad vacation is over and can hardly believe my oldest starts school tomorrow and is going to be a senior!!  BUT I am also looking forward to getting back to a routine in our house.

Before our vacation was over I placed an order with Amazon Fresh so when we arrived home last night groceries were waiting at on the front porch.  What a nice relief to not have to run out to the store today and I am good for the next couple of days!

Our suitcases are unpacked, I've got loads of laundry and I took a few minutes today to meal plan for the rest of the week. I am excited to get back into cooking and family dinners and healthy eating!  Bye bye biscuits and heavy southern food!  Back to 21 Day Fix Containers to get me right back on track.

Here's a look at my meal plan for the week.  I always feel more in control and better prepared with a plan.


Do you have a plan as summer is coming to a close? If you are looking to get back into fitness routine OR start a fitness routine as the kids head back to school join me for 30 days of fitness and healthy eating!  30 minute workouts a day, simple easy meal plans and recipes and tons of support and accountability.  Fill in the form below and I will contact you with all the details.

Challenge Group Information

* indicates required
What are you interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment