Sunday, April 12, 2015

Guilt Free Pancakes!!

Saturday or Sunday's I make pancakes or waffles for my family.  I love the smell in the house and they look so yummy all stacked on the plate!  This morning I was craving something like that for me! I decided to try a healthier version that I could indulge in!!  I had big container of blueberries and had been thinking about making blueberry muffins but decided to go with pancakes and join my family in all the fun.  I searched for different recipe options and found this one that I tweaked a little bit . . . no flour, 21 day fix approved and just as good as "regular" blueberry pancake AND no guilt or sugar crash mid - morning.  :)

The blueberries make them so sweet you don't need anything on them and I wrapped the extras in foil and stuck them in the fridge so I can warm up and enjoy tomorrow!



BLUEBERRY FLOURLESS PANCAKES

Ingredients


  • 1 cup quick oats
  • 1/2 cup plain non fat greek yogurt
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup blueberries
Blend oats, yogurt, vanilla and eggs in a blender until smooth.  Stir in blueberries.  Heat pan and spray with non-stick spray.  Add pancake mixture to pan - make pancakes as big as you want - and flip after 2-3 minutes.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment